Active journalism, Community journalism, Discussion on Journalism, journalism career, journalism courses, journalism definition, journalism degree, journalism jobs, journalism qualifications, Journalism Study Circle, Journalism workshops, new age journalism, Rural Journalism, types of journalism
Media Students, Practitioners, Freelancers and Educators!
- Grassroot Journalist in its basic form is a free knowledge sharing platform. Anyone can Share “Talks & Tools” through Grassroot Journalist, online and off-line. Grassrootjournalist.org is live and interactive exchange in digital form. Copyright always remains with the source which is indicated with each post and link.
- Original contributions on contemporary subjects, developments, events, informations, publishing research papers, book reviews etc are the part of GJ. Please go through Share talks & Tools link for contribution related queries.
- NEURONS is a special initiative based on the concept of one to one interactions. It is to help rural and semi-urban journalists and fresh media students to sharpen their edge in contemporary context. Details are available on this link- Be a part of Neurons.
- GRASSROOT JOURNALIST community study circle members get free print form quarterly selection and get special benefits in form of sharing reading material, useful resources, counselling, participation in workshops and other activities after submitting annual registration charges.
Interact with Experts
*Journalist image courtesy : PIXABAY/ Public domain
- Weekend 2.30 Hr classes, workshops and talks by experienced professionals conceptualized as a part of creative common’s exchange for GJ study circle members.
- Learn applied journalism & contemporary media, exchange ideas with learners & experts.
- You may be from any University, Institute, Organization, House or an Individual.
- Just register your intent HERE. Once intent is registered, we will send you the complete details.