The media fellowships are being offered by Lii Fii Research Foundation for encouraging dialogue and discussion on Social impact of Covid-19. There are 3 fellowships to cover the new normal situation. It includes mental health & family issues, migrant labor issues and work from home conditions.
Applications are invited from print, television, radio and web journalists. Applicants should have a strong motivation for working on social issues. Each journalist will have to file & publish minimum four stories and a one time stipend of Rs. 25000.00 (all inclusive) for in-country research would be provided.
The application, by email, would need to include the following:
1. Statement of purpose: A cover letter, in which the applicant explains his/her motivation for applying for the fellowship.
2. Curriculum Vitae: A detailed CV with the names and contact details of two referees.
3. Experience: Copies of two stories published on similar social issues. TV/radio/web journalists can also provide the link of the programme or story.
4. Output: Letter of recommendation/interest from the media house to publish the story. A copy of a scanned letter from the editor of the applicant’s publication, TV, radio channel or website supporting the application. Free-lancers are required to furnish a similar letter from the editor of the media outlet they wish to contribute their stories to.
· Applications need to be received by Monday, 30 November 2020
· Duration of the media fellowship 2021 will be 90 days.
· Published stories with cover note explaining research methods and data details to be filed within this duration.
· Three candidates will be chosen for 3 different proposals.
· Fellowships are open for Indian applicants only
· Selected candidates will be informed through mail.
Please write ‘Application for the Media Fellowships 2021’ in the subject line of your e-mail application.
Applications to be mailed at LiiFii.email@example.com
For details, visit: http://www.liifii.org/fellowships